Managed Servers in Russia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managed Servers in Russia?

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering Managed Servers!
    I have found Cloudarion.com server hosting provider with servers in Russia.
    Their dedicated Servers look ok for my sites.
    What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
    Alternatives?

I know cloudarion.com is a reliable host. For me, the most important factor in choosing a hosting provider is the quality and speed of the tech support, besides that their prices are highly competitive and I haven't had any noticeable service interruption.

Comment

I really love the control panel software they use.
      I recommend Cloudarion.com 100%! Can say that their VPS hosting service is the best I have ever used before.

Comment

I actually found Cloudarion.com web host via Google search and compared their services offered to providers that were highly recommended. I selected this one because of their customer service seemed to be better than other providers according to the other comments in here. I have been very satisfied with their services and I would highly recommend their services.

Comment

Must say that I was fully-impressed with Cloudarion.com hosting service. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
          Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X