Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

e-host with skillful technical customer support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-host with skillful technical customer support?

Need over 100 gbs of disk space.
    Linux, 3 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
    What can you say about Rockhoster.com and Kvchosting.net e-hosting services ?
    Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

I started with Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting - and I am impressed from the start. I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.

Comment

Highly recommend them for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team.
      If you are thinking about getting a host for your website, or moving your site to Centohost.com, take my word for it, these guys ROCK.

Comment

You'd better give Rockhoster.com a try. Very happy with Them, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
        Pricing is still great. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

Comment

Frankly speaking, I was a bit worrying about kvchosting.net ssd web hosting service, but after reading good customer hosting reviews I decided to give them a try. When I contact their support, they answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running of my website. and must say that the price was really cheap..

Comment

Working...
          X