Need server: 3 Tbs of disk space, bandwidth - 40 TB, Linux. managed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need server: 3 Tbs of disk space, bandwidth - 40 TB, Linux. managed

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
    3 Tbs of disk space, bandwidth - 40 TB, Linux. managed
    I have found Hostunmetered.net and kvchosting.net - their web hosting plans look ok for my sites.
    What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
    Alternatives?

For me, hostunmetered.net servers look better. They are affordable, managed, unmetered and full of useful features and tools. They have stable DC in the UK.

Comment

Excellent value, features, reliability. I would highly recommend kvchosting.net to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.

Comment

Can say hostunmetered.net server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
        This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

Comment

+ vote for hostunmetered.net managed unmetered servers. My experience dealing with them has been perfect.
          I can highly recommend their hosting services to others. Their pricing is quite good.

Comment

Working...
          X