Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the best time to post on Instagram to get engaged followers to comment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemarie
    replied
    It's better to use auto posting and auto direct services for Instagram - it will save you a lot of time and will allow to develop different posting strategies. Recommend checking out Zen Promo service, they really hold on to this market: https://zen-promo.com/instagram_auto_direct_message I use it for my Instagram promotion and it's been great; other services just disappear, unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Bradisgood
    replied
    Yup yup, it all depends on where you followers are from. You cannot name a general best time to post because of different time zones. The advice to avoid work hours is also a smart one I think, it all seems pretty logical.

Leave a comment:

• carlson
    replied
    Hi there,

Although the topic was started some time ago, I think it's still relevant. We did a little research about when it is the best time to post in social media. So, one of the most important is time zones. Use free instagram analytic tools to learn where are your followers located at. Choose the time zone based on the majority of your audience.

best-time-to-post-on-instagram.jpg

As for the posting time, we have find out that best time to post on Instagram is during lunch (11 a.m. to 1 p.m.) and evening after work (7 p.m. to 9 p.m.). You can clearly see, that people avoid scrolling during their work hours. So it makes sense to publish your content in the evening or during lunch. Another thing to consider is the frequency of your posts. But there is no strict answer to that. You should find that out by experimenting.

Leave a comment:

• jack
    replied
    It really depends on your audience, you have to know where your followers are from and then from there decide when they're most likely to see your post.

So for example, there are many tools out there that you can use to figure this out and find out where your audience is from. So you can do this in several ways, here are 2.

1) Simply ask your audience "Where are you from?" You will see many large Instagram accounts do this as what is called an "engagement" post. They post this question for the main purpose of spiking your engagement and getting people to comment on your post. At the same time, you will find out where your followers are from.

2) Install audience insights onto your Instagram account. It is within your Instagram settings. You'll need to switch your account to a business/professional account, then create a quick Facebook page, and then here comes the fun part. You'll be able to track tons of info and stats on your audience right from within your Instagram account. All you need to do is make a nice looking FB page

Leave a comment:

• When is the best time to post on Instagram to get engaged followers to comment?

When is the best time to post on Instagram to get engaged followers to comment?
Working...
X